Job description: CPA contribute to the mission of Innovative Accounting by delivering accurate, prompt and professional bookkeeping services to their clients and managing the bookkeepers and accountants assigned to their team.
CPAs have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Keep updated records for clients, including specific notes for monthly transactions, specific processes, client preferences, etc.
- Review month-end closing financial data and reports for errors and correct or advise bookkeepers/accountants to correct
- Perform financial analysis, tax strategy, forecasting, and other advisory services for clients
- Review individual and business tax returns for accuracy, compliance, and tax strategies
- Meet with clients as needed for financial meetings, advisory services, training, or other requested meetings
- Perform prospect to sales tasks, free consultations to prospective clients
- Perform client onboarding meetings and onboard new clients
- Manage teams work load, employee satisfaction, employee performance, staff meetings, time submission, budgets, and trainings
- Manage tax compliance including completing, reviewing, approving, and submitting various tax forms for clients
- Performing projects for clients and internally as needed
- Training other employees as needed
CPAs should have the following skills, education and experience:
- Quickbooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
- Quickbooks Online Advanced Certified ProAdvisor
- High School Diploma
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Ability to Use
- Knowledge of Basic Technology & Ability to Use – Internet, Email, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- 5+ years of experience in financial and tax accounting
Innovatve Accounting’s mission: Innovative Accounting is dedicated to providing accounting, bookkeeping, compliance, advisory & financial services to small to medium sized businesses.
Innovative Accounting will provide the following compensation:
- Salary: $25/hour – $75 hour + commissions
- Medical benefits: Health Insurance paid 50% by employer for employees that work at least 22+ hours on average per week.
- Insurance benefits: Life Insurance at $10,000 for employees
- Other benefits: Flex Bonuses, Remote Work, Flexible Hours & Schedule